How do I volunteer?
YOU ARE IN:
Stettler Regional Fire Rescue is always looking for new members especially those who are available during the weekday, day time hours.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP:
1. Age: not less than 18 years;
2. Canadian citizenship;
3. Security clearance;
4. Valid class 5 with air brake endorsement Alberta Motor vehicle operators license;
5. A better than average ability to get along with others;
6. Education: Successfully completed grade 12 or equivalent;
7. The ability to climb great heights and withstand extreme cold and intense heat;
8. Successfully completed aptitude and fitness testing as may be required by the chief;
9. Pass medical tests as may be required by the chief of the department;
10. Successfully complete the interview process;
Abide by all regulations and training programs pertaining to the operation of the fire department.
Click here for a printable application form that can be mailed or dropped off at the town office.
Contact Stettler Regional Fire Chief: Mark Dennis 742-8305