e-Services Now Available
The Town of Stettler is pleased to offer e-Services to our residents! This new feature allows for residents to create an account to access all of their basic information regarding taxes, assessment, utilities, business licenses, and pet licenses. Payments for these services can now be made online, with the exception of taxes.
How to Make Your Account
Visit www.stettler.net, and Select the “e-Services” tab under “Areas to Explore” on the Homepage.
- Select “Sign In” on the header on the top-right of the page.
- At the bottom of the Sign-In page, select “Activate your account with us.”
- Create a user name, password, and enter your email address. Note: If you are currently receiving your utility bills from the Town by email then you MUST use the same email address here. Select Next.
- Select which Registration Account Type you want to register with. Note: Your Tax, Utility and Pet License accounts will be linked; just pick one option and all of your accounts will show when you are logged in.
- Fill in all 3 fields with your information. Note: You must type your name exactly as it is printed on the bill you receive, including any and all initials and punctuation. See example below:
- Click the reCaptcha box stating, “I’m not a robot, ” and follow the prompt, if given.
- Select Next. You will then see a ‘Success’ message. An e-mail will be sent to the address you previously entered.
- Open the email that was sent to you and click the link in the email to activate your account. You should receive a message that your account has been activated. Return to the Sign-In page and enter your Sign-In information.
To visit e-Services, please click this link.
Please note that if you chose to purchase an Animal License on e-Services, the animal tag will be mailed to the address we have on file for the registrant.