Stettler and the surrounding region is an excellent destination for the whole family! Whether you are looking for shopping, sports, history or adventure, Stettler has something to offer for everyone!
Tourism highlights include the Alberta Prairie Railway, the Stettler Town & Country Museum, the Stettler Golf & Country Club, Historical Main Street, the Stettler Recreation Centre, and more! Stettler offers a variety of accommodation options, from camping to hotels. Want to learn more about what Stettler has to offer? Check out the Stettler Board of Trade and Destination Stettler!
- a 81.1 km drive east of Red Deer (~1 hr. 5 min.)
- a 84.7 km drive south of Camrose (~1 hr. 4 min.)
- a 97.5 km drive north of Drumheller (~1hr. 11 min.)
- a 186 km drive southeast of Edmonton (~2 hrs. 15 min.)
- a 226 km drive northeast of Calgary (~2 hrs. 30 min.)
- a 450 km drive west of Saskatoon (~5 hrs. 30 min.)